Specialisation: Capital Markets & Financial Planning , Marketing & Selling skills
Dr. Mukul Jain is a Management Consultant, Corporate Trainer & Visiting Professor. He is a Consultant & Visiting Professor with Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College as well as the certified Training Faculty of SEBI to conduct “Financial Education/Investor Awareness workshops”. He is also the Hon. Director & Professor with a Management Institute, affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. He has wide experience in industry and academics. Dr. Mukul Jain has been the ‘Vice President-Training’ of ‘SBI Life Insurance Co.’. He has worked in engineering companies & textile industry.
Dr.Jain is a mechanical engineering graduate with Post-graduation in Business Management. He has done PG Diploma in ‘Training & Development’ from ISTD. He has a dual ‘Fellowship’ of ‘Insurance Institute of India’ in the field of Life as well as General Insurance and also a ‘Fellow’ of ‘The American College, USA’ in the field of Financial Planning. He has done his Ph.D. on a subject of Management.
Several of his lecture videos on ‘Financial Planning’ and ‘Insurance’ topics are uploaded on ‘You-Tube’.
Badal K Sharma
- A Senior Professional, sought after Seminar Speaker, at All India Seminar on eCRM at Banarasidas Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi, Fibre to Fashion Development Vision Sharing Seminars at Kanpur, Ludhiana, Amritsar and Chandigarh sponsored by Grasim Industries Ltd, Skyline Business School and Knowledge Centre Seminar on Technology driving businesses, ICFAI University College Noida seminar on Retailing and e-Tailing, Delhi Technical Campus (MDU) Incubator as Motivational Speaker on Entrepreneurship as well as at Delhi University Entrepreneurship Incubation Lab at Acharya Narender Dev College, New Delhi on entrepreneurial motivations.
- Accorded HoD responsibility and twice sponsored by Delhi Govt for Train The Trainer TTT Training & Certfication at ITE Singapore.
- As HoD-WCSC Project (Govt of Delhi and Govt of Singapore) a massive organisation change initiative was envisaged at Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi under the ageis of ITE Singapore and Tamasek Foundation Singapore. The department is an umbrella organization of around 38 ITI Colleges, polytechnics colleges at Delhi involving more than one thousand trainers. Imparted Train The Trainer and Leadership Coaching Programs for bringing attitudinal change among senior functionaries at ITI colleges through various interventions and as strategic planning for the ITI colleges organization as a whole initiated a paradigm shift and change program to adapt to the forces of disruptive change, with realignments at all levels, individuals, groups and organization as a whole.
- Conducted group coaching sessions as well as one to one coaching sessions for Trainers to align themselves with the pedagogy and andragogy prescribed by ITE Singapore, and further act as change agent to overcome resistance..
- Vision Sharing Seminars emphasizing ‘Head on – Hands on – Hearts on – Hope on’ training outcome shared with ITI Trainers for facilitation of positive bottom of the pyramid change transition and initiatiation of process consultation through group-coaching initiatives.
- As regular and visiting professor – management, taught organizational behavior, Individual attitude and personality, learning and leadership.
Specialisation: English Language & Soft skills
18 years experience of the Corporate Logistics, with almost 8 years of stay abroad, flying nations with various assignments, conferences, Business Pursuits and Country representations. Currently pursuing a Certification Course as an Image Consultant & Soft Skill Trainer with ICBI, one of the Top Bracketed International Image Consulting Institutes of the present day.
Am currently engaged with few Training Institutes imparting English Language Training Communication Power, Interview Skills & other Soft Skill Mentoring, on Freelance basis.
Also have a great flare for writing, thus on & off, engage myself in writing articles, interviews or blogs, as per interest or as per requirement.
Specialisation: Renewable Energy
Dheeraj Kumar Gupta, done Integrated M.Tech in Energy Engineering from Central University of Jharkhand.
Coming from the technical background, also has experience in training programme as have worked with Going to School, Delhi as an associate programme officer and master trainer there for four months.has rich experience of imparting training to thousand of teachers and students in Bihar government school under sustainable entrepreneurship skills development programme.
- Solar energy and it’s application
- Solar off grid system designing
- Different activities and plan for sustainable development
- Different source of renewable energy and it’s application like bio-energy, wind energy etc
- Entrepreneurship skills development
- Soft Skills
Specialisation: Hotel Management
Mr. Jagabandhu Parui professional with 3 Years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition.
- With more than 17 years of cross-cultural work experience in Strategic Planning, Operations Management, Customer Relationship Management, Training & Development & Resource Management in Hospitality industry.
- Voluntary engaged as President of Small NGO (FCRA,12AA,80G certified) based in Sundardan.South 24 Parganas.West Bengal, India, Since Oct’2009.
- Recognised for outstanding organisational skills, creativity, artistic display, public relations and an ability to consistently exceed guest expectation.
- Proven ability of delivering value-added customer service and achieving customer delight by providing customised products as per requirements.
- Adequate exposure to handle the disaster management team in critical consequences.
- Proficient in menu planning, inventory management and maintenance of a hygienic environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multi cultural environment comprising of different nationalities.
- Possess strong experience & knowledge in Hospital catering, industrial catering, on shore catering, airport catering and outdoor catering operation.
Specilisation: Renewable energy
- Core areas for Training are:
Importance of various energy sources and their merits & demerits and applications.
Solar thermal & photo voltaic energy applications and their importance.
Various solar water pumping and water heating systems and applications.
Various solar panels, batteries & charge controller application and the energy utilization.
Identifying the right customers for renewable energy and related products.
Key technical tips to educate the customer about utilization of renewable energy.
Mapping of renewable energy customers.
Specialisation: Food Processing
Ms. Mukti Wadhwa is a Food Technologist ,Registered Dietician and Diabetes Educator. Graduate in Home science,Post graduate diploma in Dietetics and public Health Nutrition from delhi University and Post graduation in Food technology from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar. As a firm believer in education and upliftment through knowledge she passed her Registered Dietician exam in 2010, ASRB(ICAR) NET in 2014,Successfully completed FSSC 22000:2005 Lead Auditor course in 2015 and Diabetes educator course in 2015-16.
Presently pursuing Certificate course in Food Regulatory Affairs from Indian Biological Sciences and Research Institute Noida.
Her work experience include 5 yrs as a Nutritionist and Nursing tutor,Bariatic coordinator in Medanta,Nutrition Associte in Nestle India for 5 months,
Three valuable topics which she can share with the knowledge seekers are
- Application of HACCP in start-ups and small scale Industries
What is HACCP, Principles,Basic Understanding,How to apply in start ups and small scale Industries,Why it is important from the beginning.
Common Hazards faced in Food processing Industries.
- Food Safety Management System application in small scale Industry/start up.
Basic Principles:Establishment,Documentation,Implementation,maintenance,Forming a food safety team,How to apply, Prerequisite programmes required for starting a setup :Layout and associated utilities,Waste and sewage disposal, suitability of equipment,employees facility etc
- Traceability System and Recall procedure in Food processing setup
Specilisation: Food Processing
Mr. Ranjit Singh a Dairy technologist having passed INDIAN DAIRY DIPLOMA (DAIRY-TECHNOLOGY) from prestigious NDRI, Bangalore and have around 23 years of production/QC/dairy farm experience mainly dealing with milk production at village level, transportation to main dairy plants, processing & production of milk products in ultramodern plants e.g. butter,ghee,powders,dahi, paneer, liquid milk in pouches, lassi,etc. All these products manufacturing and milk processing needs technical skills and quality control at every step.
He has worked with reputed MNC like NESLE INDIA, MOGA (punjab)- 10 years
GLAXO INDIA, ALIGARH (up) – 3.5 years
Worked overseas in SAUDI-ARABIA for 4 years (RIYADH)
Consultation and training for setting up small to medium scale dairy enterprises/unit with updating information on all the procedures involved like land selection,market demand, sale potential & margins, project cost etc.
Specialisation: Food Processing
A dynamic & result oriented professional, having 2.5 years of experiences in Production department as Production, Planning & Controlling, Processing Engineering, QC,QA & Testing, Teaching and Resource Management in the field of Chips, Extruded industries .
- Research & Development Executive and Purchase Executive at Harley Food Products Pvt. Ltd, Surat (Guj.)
- Lecturer (Department of Food Technology) at Doon PG Collage of Agriculture Science & Technology, Dehradun.
- Quality Control Executive at Shree Krishana Co. Mfrs. Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata
Specialisation: Food Processing
Mr. Pardeep Singh hail from Kurukshetra, Haryana having 3 years diploma in Food Technology, B.tech In Chemical Engineering and Master In Chemistry, also Done Lead Auditor in ISO 22000:2005.
He has 10 years of Experience in Nutraceutical and Hospitality Sector. Presently working with Taj Chandigarh,Chandigarh since Feb.2012 to till date.
Core areas for training:
- FSSAI— Basic requirements for Hotels and Industry. Mandatory requirements for Food industry and hospitality sector. Training of Food Handlers on Food safety and Hygiene.
- Food Microbiology— Importance of Microbiology in Food safety. Techniques of Microbiology for the Analysis of Food and water samples. How to made and implement the sampling plan.
- ISO— To fulfill the requirements of industry to get the ISO licence. Post licence requirements of ISO 22000:2005. HACCP record implementation.