|For Working Professionals & Individuals|
|Mode of Conduct||Workshop(2 Days)|
|Fee||Rs-5000/- + GST
|Mode of Conduct||1 Day Physical + 14 Days e-learning|
|Fee||Rs-1100/- + GST|
NEDC & NIESBUD(Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship) organises Certificate Program for students on Empowerment of Entrepreneurship
Government of India Initiative
1. How to prepare yourself for Taking loan from Bank.
2. Marketing of Products.
3. How to become a successful Entrepreneur.
4. Project profile/Report.
5. Entrepreneurship Memorandum form.
6. Government Schemes, Subsidies & Institutional Help.
7. A guide to Self employment
8. How to raise finance.
9. The Projects those are in Demand
10. How to prepare for DPR
11. Risk & Vision
12. Hand Holding and Initial important Steps for the entrepreneurs in India…
13. Success Story.
14. Statutory & Regulatory Compliance for the Entrepreneurs
15. How to Create the Competitiveness & settle in the competition.
In order to promote entrepreneurship/self-employment among your students, we approach you to
be a part of mission so that more and more students may take up self-employment to contribute
to the development of the country.