“ the best way to predict future is to create it”
India is a country with over 1.2 billion people out of which 31% are between the age group of 16 and 30 and many of these are in always search for an opportunity , despite being educated. The Irony is no one of these dare to develop a skill or start up something of his/ her own due to various limitations. So, the need of the hour is to create awareness on entrepreneurship and skill development so that young India is able to make right choices for their career.
Since its inception, the approach of the organization has been to work for entrepreneurship empowerment, trainings and skill development. NEDC has established itself as a driving force catering the requirement of developing youth into an entrepreneurial energy & technically sounds.The NEDC is one of the few organizations in India where Mahatma Gandhi’s spirit of service and thoughts on sustainability,are still alive and respected.
NEDC is also working as partner institute NIESBUD, Ministry of MSME has successfully empowered and trained more than 10,000 students and almost 200 colleges and universities across India in the field of entrepreneurship, professional & technical skills.
NEDC research covers 4 areas:
- Entrepreneurship Empowerment by Developing the Clusters and Grids.
- Devise and Impart Trainings to would be Entrepreneurs.
- Driving and developing practical curriculum to enrich with experience.
- Project Planning from Introductory to Growth Stage
- Guide the right structure with the time spam.
1. To empower processes for selection, training, support and sustenance of entrepreneurs potential.
2. To enhance institutions/organizations in carrying out training and other entrepreneurship development related activities.
3. To present essential information and support to trainers, promoters and entrepreneurs.
4. To offer consultancy nationally/internationally for promotion of entrepreneurship and small business development.
5. Share international experience and expertise in entrepreneurship development.